Search found 2 matches
- Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:08 am
- Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
- Topic: Tire Inflators?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 7447
Re: Tire Inflators?
What about the Cyclepump ? Is it a good product ? to carry on the bike or use at home... $150 for Cyclepump Complete Kit---> http://www.bestrestproducts.com/c-137-cyclepump-adventure-combo-pack.aspx $68 for this pressure gauge also claimed as very accurate ---> http://www.roadgear.com/index.php?pag...
- Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:33 pm
- Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
- Topic: BMW sidecases and Coocase?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 684
BMW sidecases and Coocase?
Hello, This is my first post here. I'm planning on getting an R1200R soon (in the next month or two - fingers crossed) and I have a question. I didn't find the info I was looking for in my search, so... Is there a rack for the R1200R that can be used with the BMW sidecase mounts and that you can mou...