Search found 4 matches

by burakozel
Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:10 am
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: accumulator/battery - urgent message
Replies: 5
Views: 1447

accumulator/battery - urgent message

Hi My battery was totally lost. I'm thinking of changing it. Official Bmw service offered 170 euro for a new one, which is too high-price. I wonder if any cheaper brands would be replaced... they are applicable for such a good brand Bmw? especially for r1150r? May it cause harm to motor? or do I hav...
by burakozel
Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:17 am
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: Can be a r1150r the first choice of a ...??
Replies: 16
Views: 4872

rider academy tutors might be another way of figuring out... it will cost me some considerable amounts of dollars.. but as u, r1150r-ists, suggest me, it will be worth...
ı cannot wait for the r1150rists club to join :))
by burakozel
Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:27 pm
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: Can be a r1150r the first choice of a ...??
Replies: 16
Views: 4872

the thing is I've already bought the bike (2002) and awaiting me very blackly in my garage...
unfortunately it will take for a while to begin to ride..
after getting the licence, ı'll rent, as u just recommended, a lighter one.. in 2-3 months I may be ready to give it a go..
fingers crossed
by burakozel
Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:25 am
Forum: R1150R (2001-2005)
Topic: Can be a r1150r the first choice of a ...??
Replies: 16
Views: 4872

Can be a r1150r the first choice of a ...??

Hi riders,

Can be a r1150r the first choice of a newcomer-to-the-motorbike-world?

I don't even have motorbike-licence...

Can I manage that bike at the very beginning? or I am supposed to ride, firstly, some 150cc's to level up?