Page 2 of 3

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:12 pm
by Ves
Head up... going to be on TV, Fox Reality Channel, starting Aug 2nd... set your DVR's :smt038

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:57 am
by OlyVR
Got them yesterday and plan on watching them over the weekend.

Thank again Chitown and Dr. Strangelove.

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:22 am
by lucagoa
Hello,

I'm interested in this DVD. Only problem is that I'm from Italy :( Is there any chance to have it shipped to Europe :-k ?
I've ccard and pay pal account.
Please advise.
Thanks
Luca

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:12 am
by Lost Rider
lucagoa wrote:Hello,

I'm interested in this DVD. Only problem is that I'm from Italy :( Is there any chance to have it shipped to Europe :-k ?
I've ccard and pay pal account.
Please advise.
Thanks
Luca
I don't see why not, if you're willing to pay the postage, though it might be almost as costly to pay shipping across the pond twice as of would be to buy it...something to consider.

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 am
by lucagoa
Thanks Chi Town,

could you please give me some advice were I eventually can buy it in Europe?
Thanks
Luca

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 am
by Lost Rider
lucagoa wrote:Thanks Chi Town,

could you please give me some advice were I eventually can buy it in Europe?
Thanks
Luca


http://longwaydown.com


http://www.lwdstore.com




8)

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:27 pm
by OlyVR
Passed on to Chris.

Chris,
It was a pleasure meeting you today on the ride to Wheels through Time.
Sorry about you being outnumbered today by Plant Spartanburg people - didn't know the turnout would be this big.
Normally it's between 3-6 bikes, not 13. :D

See ya around.


Again, thanks to Chi-Town for making the DVDs available.

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:27 pm
by deilenberger
#-o Hand waving! ME ME ME!

Chris - when you're done with it, please contact me.. or whomever is next on the list.

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:27 am
by Enjoy-Rider
lucagoa wrote:Thanks Chi Town,

could you please give me some advice were I eventually can buy it in Europe?
Thanks
Luca
http://www.cdwow.ie/search?query=long+w ... tegory=all

Located in Ireland. Cheaper than lwdstore.com and free delivery.
I ordere The Long Way Round and The Long way Down.....the first one I allready received, the second one is still on backorder but it shouldn't be much longer I presume.

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:17 pm
by WildBlue
OlyVR wrote:Passed on to Chris.

Chris,
It was a pleasure meeting you today on the ride to Wheels through Time.
Sorry about you being outnumbered today by Plant Spartanburg people - didn't know the turnout would be this big.
Normally it's between 3-6 bikes, not 13. :D

See ya around.


Again, thanks to Chi-Town for making the DVDs available.
Riders are riders, I am glad I was able to attend!

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:18 pm
by WildBlue
deilenberger wrote:#-o Hand waving! ME ME ME!

Chris - when you're done with it, please contact me.. or whomever is next on the list.
You are next... Should be done with it by the weekend.

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 am
by WildBlue
WildBlue wrote:
deilenberger wrote:#-o Hand waving! ME ME ME!

Chris - when you're done with it, please contact me.. or whomever is next on the list.
You are next... Should be done with it by the weekend.
It should be on it's way to Don this morning...

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:12 am
by deilenberger
WildBlue wrote:
WildBlue wrote:
deilenberger wrote:#-o Hand waving! ME ME ME!

Chris - when you're done with it, please contact me.. or whomever is next on the list.
You are next... Should be done with it by the weekend.
It should be on it's way to Don this morning...
Cool!

I should be seeing Joe (ChiTown) on Weds.. now if he was next in line.. =D>

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:15 pm
by Bheckel169
Why wait? Why not just buy it? It's been available for a year now.
Bruce

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 pm
by deilenberger
Bheckel169 wrote:Why wait? Why not just buy it? It's been available for a year now.
Bruce
Long way DOWN? Or Long Way Round..? AFAIK - Long Way Down has only been available in Europe, and for not that long. It's just starting to appear on US TV.

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:19 pm
by Lost Rider
Who's next?

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:48 pm
by deilenberger
ChiTown wrote:Who's next?
I have it - and so far am through 2 hours of it. There is a rally coming up (Last-Chance in NJ - anyone coming?) that I'd like to show it at - if no one needs it deperately. The rally is in 2 weeks..

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:35 am
by Lost Rider
Since we seemed to have run out of interested people I'm going to move this over to ADVrider.
Don, if you don't mind I'll just put you on the top of the list and when you're done just keep it moving.

Cheers!

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:30 am
by deilenberger
ChiTown wrote:Since we seemed to have run out of interested people I'm going to move this over to ADVrider.
Don, if you don't mind I'll just put you on the top of the list and when you're done just keep it moving.

Cheers!
Joe - sounds fine. Plug the Last Chance Rally while you're at it.. :) www.lastchancerally.com - the DVDs wil be available for moving on the 21st.. (the club was actually excited about being able to watch these at the rally..)

Re: Long Way Down DVD - Free

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:10 pm
by deilenberger
OK - who is next?