Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:24 am
by Mr Episkopos
A month ago i bought a Schuberth S1 Nordic Dragon.

Well the helmet is full of problems, mainly with the visor. Believe me its the worst choice you could make.

Dimitris Piteris

Athens Greece

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:15 pm
by scottybooj
DJ Downunder wrote:Welcome Ernie..I'll start by saying the BMW System 5 is the quietest helmet that I have ever used (and it's even a flip)..but may be out of your price range.

DJ

Image

domo arigato mr. roboto, domo omo...domo omo... :P


very kewl helmet dude

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:11 am
by tweetyoost
Hello

I order me a sportintegral size 60 (L) helmet but does anyone knows if it fits in the systemcases of the rockster?

thanks

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 am
by DJ Downunder
Yes...It should fit.

I have a BMW Sport integral (size 57) and it fits..No worries.. :D

Right case..right way up..facing forward.

Use the nice soft BMW bag that comes with the helmet to prevent any scratching.

DJ

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:05 am
by tweetyoost
owkay great!

I will be very carefull with my new helmet:p

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:21 pm
by fj_pastor
I have tried several helmets and the Sportintegral is fantastic.
I fits very tight, however

Regards ...