Page 5 of 6

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:06 pm
by beekstersocal
i've been away from the computer because of work and vacaition and missed the deadline , if there are any leftovers please let me know :cry:

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:18 pm
by rph802
Any word on when the shirts are going to be shipped??

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:06 pm
by Doug
I believe Frozen will chime in with an update when he can. I think the order went to the printers and he is on vacation now. It will probably be a couple weeks before they are in hand. Frozen, please correct me if I'm wrong!

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:52 pm
by frozennorth
Hello all:

Riding and scuba diving til the 22nd of Aug. The shirts are being done while I am gone. I will ship when I get back.

Cheers

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:31 pm
by ruddy
If you've got one left in XL, I'll take it. If not, I'll definitely want in on the next batch.

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:39 pm
by frozennorth
Hello all:

Back from vacation. :D Shirts look great. I will be packaging and shipping them over the next few days . . . whenever the daily grind doesn't strap me to a desk. :(

Sorry, I was gone for 3 weeks, but the ride and diving were good. I will post pics when I get a chance.

Cheers

FN

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:32 am
by frozennorth
Hello all:

Just an update. About half the shirts went out on Friday. I expect to have some time today to ship some more and should have them all out by tomorrow.

Thanks

FN

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:31 am
by dwayne
frozennorth wrote:Hello all:

Just an update. About half the shirts went out on Friday. I expect to have some time today to ship some more and should have them all out by tomorrow.

Thanks

FN
Excellent. How was your vacation?

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:35 am
by frozennorth
Excellent!!! :D

Rode about 5000km, did a week of scuba diving, was super lazy . . . doesn't get much better. 8)

I will post some pics in "rides", when I get a few moments.

Thanks for asking.

Cheers

FN

Also, your shirt went out on Friday. Thought I would get the Canadian and Australian ones out first as they seem to take the longest.

Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:33 pm
by dwayne
frozennorth wrote:Excellent!!! :D

Rode about 5000km, did a week of scuba diving, was super lazy . . . doesn't get much better. 8)

I will post some pics in "rides", when I get a few moments.

Thanks for asking.

Cheers

FN

Also, your shirt went out on Friday. Thought I would get the Canadian and Australian ones out first as they seem to take the longest.

Friday! It came in the mail today. For once Canada Post got it right. Thanks, the shirt looks awesome!!!!!. If anyone ever opts for Black though, I'm in!

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:25 am
by frozennorth
Wow, Dwyane, that was fast ! :D

All except about 10 shirts are gone now. The rest will leave today.

Cheers

FN

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:12 pm
by frozennorth
All gone. :D

Sent the last 3 about an hour ago.

For those of you on the East Coast, AU, UK, Singapore and HK, these might take a little while. They are all sent by air. East coast might be as much as 10 days from last time around. The rest . . . who knows? I'm thinking some could be 15 days or more if any get flagged by customs. I included a customs document on all of the international shipments, so hopefully that speeds thing along.

Hope you all enjoy the shirts!!!

Cheers 8)

FN

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:40 pm
by DJ Downunder
Thanks FN for all the effort that you put into this..I'm looking forward to getting mine.

Mine should get here quicker because it's all down hill to the land down under.. :D

DJ

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:20 pm
by Sit
Just got my shirt and it looks GREAT! Thank you very much! Am planning a two day trip for this weekend, will have to get some photos of the shirt with the bike out and about.

Thanks again!

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:51 am
by toner87
Got mine yesterday. Looks great & fits, too! Wearing it right now, as a matter of fact...
T.

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:53 am
by DJ Downunder
Got mine yesterday also..and I'm wearing nothing at all right now..........just kidding.. :D

It's great...thanks FN..you did good.. :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

DJ

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:11 pm
by Capt. Blackadder
Got mine yesterday as well. Perfect fit, awesome finish! Wearing it to work today (casual Friday), putting the word out about the Beak! Thanks a ton to FrozenNorth and FrozenWife! :mrgreen:

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:11 pm
by Nippess
:D :D Just letting you all know how good these shirts look - I hope to pose in my ladies version shortly (need to get the bike out first!) and get a picture on here :?
The postman delivered mine yesterday here in the UK.
Thank you FN for arranging all this - it is really appreciated :D
I am looking forward to wearing something unique that no-one else has got, unless they paid too much for it at the local BMW dealer :P 8) 8)
Daren't purchase the new R1200R now :smt098

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:26 pm
by frozennorth
We--frozenwife and I--are so glad you guys and gals like the shirts. We really enjoyed doing this and talking to some of you via email. :D

I think I'll do another run maybe next spring when mine starts looking like the washer and dryer ate it :wink:

Cheers all.

FN

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:03 pm
by paroyboy
Shirt showed up today here in Pennsylvania. Looks great! Maybe black or red next time? Thanks for putting these together.