Page 1 of 1

Just saying Hi!

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:35 pm
by foggonthetyne
Hello everyone

I am new to the site, having followed as a 'lurker' for some time i thought it was right to be part of the gang and register myself. I own a 02 R1150R and use it for commuting and pleasure. I live in East Anglia, England and In a few months i will be off to France/Spain with a good friend who owns a R1200RT, we expect to cover some 2000 miles. As i get more used to the site I hope to post some pictures of the trip. In the meantime i bask in the glory of others posts and wish you all a safe ride.

Re: Just saying Hi!

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:11 pm
by DJ Downunder
Welcome aboard..and congrats on the bike...You're gunna love it.. :D

DJ

Re: Just saying Hi!

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:03 pm
by boxermania
Welcome and enjoy the site.....how about some pics of the "old girl".....that is If you don't mind some yanks looking at her..... :lol: :lol:

Re: Just saying Hi!

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:04 pm
by foggonthetyne
Thanks for the welcome. I am trying to work out how to post pictures onto the site. Can anyone walk me through it? So far I have owned the bike for a year and covered 7000 miles in that time. Weve been to France and to Wales and her total mileage is now 34000. Never misses a beat, but has the usual 'character' of BMW twins and needs to be pampered at times but I really like the shaft drive, no more messy chains!

Re: Just saying Hi!

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:33 pm
by towerworker
Welcome!!

Looking forward to your input on the site.


Wayne