Page 1 of 1

I like these lights but, what are they?

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:53 am
by cruiser
Image

Can anyone identify these lights (+ mounts) and, if so, would anyone know if they're available in Europe? In addition to being functional, I think they'd look great on my black R1150R! :D

Re: I like these lights but, what are they?

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:30 am
by boxermania
cruiser

They look like PIAA 1000X driving lights......check below

http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/DrivingLights.html

Re: I like these lights but, what are they?

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:04 am
by Airman
boxermania wrote:cruiser

They look like PIAA 1000X driving lights......check below

http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/DrivingLights.html
This where I'm going to buy my 910's before too long. Good price + no shipping, no tax.

http://www.urbanjunglesuv.com/auxiliary ... jungle.htm

The one place I looked for those 1000xx's they were $92 apiece without the relay and harness.
I think that's the Martin mounts in that picture. Somewhere in here there's a picture of Gypsy's bike. I think she has those lights with the RCU mounts, a really nice setup.

Re: I like these lights but, what are they?

Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:15 am
by Brooksie
Indeed they are PIAA 1000X lights . I have the same setup but can't remember where I got the mounts. I think they were RCU
They light up the road nicely!