I just moved to the OKC area and am wondering where besides the dealer is a good place to get tires or get tires mounted that I may get from the internet.
Thanks in advance,
Mike
04R
Moderator: Moderators
Motorcycle Superstore is good too. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/ ... -Tire.aspx I see I can buy a set of Pirelli Stradas for $250 with free shipping. I think they'll ship it directly to your favorite installer.owldaddy wrote:Wow!!!! I believe that is a heck of a price for those tires. They tend to be more expensive then most (quality tires are not cheap). I too use a local shop to mount tires, works for me. Motorcycle USA has a deal going where they recommend a shop to mount the tires you buy from them, perhaps they have one in your area. I haven't checked their price for that particular tire, but their prices tend to be very good.