New to the forum so Iam saying hi

Topics related to the ownership, maintenance, equipping, operation, and riding of the R1200R.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
fiveo
Basic User
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:32 pm

New to the forum so Iam saying hi

Post by fiveo »

Howdy,

Thought after lurking for awhile I would sign up. I ride a black 2009 R1200R with all the options on it. This is my 4th bike I presently have in my garage. My buddies think I am a God but my wife thinks I am something else ! The other bikes are a 1977 BMW R75/7, 2004 Goldwing, 2004 650 V Strom and now my R1200R. I am heading off in May to Death Valley area with 5 other Beemers and coming back up the California coast. I ended up getting the 1200R as I wanted a more nimble bike than the weight of my Wing. My other trip I have planned for this year is up to Inuvik via the Dempster Hwy in June. I do a fair amount of riding and this is only going to increase in the next 3 years when I am retired. I have already got a lot of insight from reading the posts on this board. Take er easy.
creamora
Basic User
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 pm
Donating Member #: 964
Location: Northwest Hills of CT, USA

Re: New to the forum so Iam saying hi

Post by creamora »

Hey there fiveo - Welcome! =D>

Looking forward to your ride reports. Safe journeys from the East. [-o<
2009 R1200R Black
Post Reply