Page 1 of 1

Wheel Chair Accessable R1200R

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 pm
by BigEasy
Just found this over at the Adventure forum, kind of neat eh?

Image

Re: Wheel Chair Accessable R1200R

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 pm
by angellr
Those are some serious farkles!! Wonder how much was put into this "setup"?

Re: Wheel Chair Accessable R1200R

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:06 pm
by dav
angellr wrote:Those are some serious farkles!! Wonder how much was put into this "setup"?
Mate, mega loads of cash. Iam sure he is very pleased with the out come.

Re: Wheel Chair Accessable R1200R

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:29 am
by angellr
dav wrote:
angellr wrote:Those are some serious farkles!! Wonder how much was put into this "setup"?
Mate, mega loads of cash. Iam sure he is very pleased with the out come.
My keester hurt from my wallet doing nasty things in my pocket when I saw this ... however, must say they did a nice job.

Re: Wheel Chair Accessable R1200R

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:04 am
by hjsbmw
I must say I am far less impressed by the cost or mechanical detail of this than by the sheer spirit of the person riding it.

Re: Wheel Chair Accessable R1200R

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:35 am
by ka5ysy
hjsbmw wrote:I must say I am far less impressed by the cost or mechanical detail of this than by the sheer spirit of the person riding it.
+1

That is outstanding workmanship. Well done sir! =D>

Re: Wheel Chair Accessable R1200R

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:24 pm
by Rolando33
Pretty cool, but I feel bad when the dude needs to refuel. Wouldn't be bad in Oregon where it is mandated to have a fuel attendant.