Page 1 of 1

End of the World

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:03 am
by towerworker
Well the world ended yesterday.

Are you guys still here?..................or am I the only one left..........?

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:01 am
by gaijin
towerworker wrote:Well the world ended yesterday.

Are you guys still here?..................or am I the only one left..........?
Mr. Towerworker,

I am still here, sold my house in Japan and moved back to Montana (back in the cave).

Merry XMas and Happy New Year.

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:28 am
by Martyn
towerworker wrote:Well the world ended yesterday.

Are you guys still here?..................or am I the only one left..........?
No, the world ended. This is an automated reply :biggrin:

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:44 pm
by Brezd
Well played Mayan's. Well played!

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:27 am
by sjbmw
For Sale: Mayan Calendar

Only used once. Accuracy questionable.

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 pm
by towerworker
Well last week I went out and bought the entire 2013 BMW m/c line on credit. They asked me how many months did I want it financed for--36, 48 or 60?
I said "It doesn't matter. Y'all won't be around to send me a payment book anyway."



Reckon that will be the last Mayan calendar I'll ever buy!

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:10 pm
by Martyn
I found some salad dressing at the back of my fridge this morning with a "Use by date" of 21/12/12.
I think it's Mayanaise

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:59 pm
by towerworker
Martyn wrote:I found some salad dressing at the back of my fridge this morning with a "Use by date" of 21/12/12.
I think it's Mayanaise
=D> =D>

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:46 pm
by Boxer
In Mayan the word "World" looks almost identical to the word "Twinkie". Hmmmm?

Re: End of the World

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:49 pm
by towerworker
Boxer wrote:In Mayan the word "World" looks almost identical to the word "Twinkie". Hmmmm?
:lol: :lol:

Twinkie---breakfast of champions!

And hungry Beemer riders........

Re: End of the World

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:37 am
by Dr. Strangelove
Greetings from Niburu!
wifi is a little iffy here, but 4G is just fi.....

Re: End of the World

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:59 pm
by towerworker
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Greetings from Niburu!
wifi is a little iffy here, but 4G is just fi.....
Niburu...........isn't that an OS? sorta like windows 98? ;)

Re: End of the World

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 pm
by Airman
On the 21st, at work, we were having a discussion on the pole reversal or the phase change that might occur. I suggested that perhaps I would find myself left handed on the morning of the 22nd, and the steering wheel of my car would be on the right side, that sort of thing. One of the guys thought our genders would be reversed and we would be women that next day. The conversation went down hill from there.

Re: End of the World

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:59 am
by Martyn
Airman wrote:On the 21st, at work, we were having a discussion on the pole reversal or the phase change that might occur. I suggested that perhaps I would find myself left handed on the morning of the 22nd, and the steering wheel of my car would be on the right side, that sort of thing. One of the guys thought our genders would be reversed and we would be women that next day. The conversation went down hill from there.
It rather depends on the make/model of your car, but I haven't got a car at the moment, so I could take it off your hands if the "right side" steering wheel proves awkward over there. :D