Page 1 of 2

I still love her

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:18 pm
by Ansink66
My little blue roadster had her 60000-kilometre service today. Couldn’t help myself comparing her with the other and newer models BMW has to offer. And although the other models were nice to look at (and especially the K1200R) the Atlanta blue R1150R is, in my humble opinion, still the best-looking BMW motorcycle around. :smt054


Emile

(R1150R owner since 19 August 2002)

Re: I still love her

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:22 pm
by REDSTAN
Ansink66 wrote:My little blue roadster had her 60000-kilometre service today. Couldn’t help myself comparing her with the other and newer models BMW has to offer. And although the other models were nice to look at (and especially the K1200R) the Atlanta blue R1150R is, in my humble opinion, still the best-looking BMW motorcycle around. :smt054


Emile

(R1150R owner since 19 August 2002)
:smt021 silver one are better looking and go faster :smt097

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:02 pm
by scottdelamancha
Nope! Red is the best cause the girls like red the most! 8)

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:22 pm
by REDSTAN
Nope! Red is the best cause the girls like red the most! 8)[/quote]


:smt071 :smt071 no way matey Yorkshire lasses like a bit of silver now and then :smt058

\:D/ my babs likes to get her knees down from time to time and what better than on quicksilver [-o<

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:18 pm
by scottdelamancha
Suffice to say, with no yield to the babe conversation, they are all beakers and damn hot for it! :twisted:

Where did you get those crazy icons, especially the one with the happy fingers?

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:33 pm
by hank
Black is best.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:50 pm
by yjleesvrr
hank wrote:Black is best.
Absolutely. No argument about it.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:07 pm
by MIXR
Blue ones last longer - I'm at 90,000 kms.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:08 pm
by DJ Downunder
hank wrote:
Black is best.


Absolutely. No argument about it.
I third that.. :D

Black is not only the fastest..coolest..classyest..sexyest..it's also the meanest looking...imo....btw..blue's not bad either.. :wink:

DJ

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:31 pm
by dcameron
Went to local BMW dealership open house this weekend, with all the new models on show. They all looked great, but compared to my Beast, parked outside, no comparison - a beautiful machine. I took the long way home. 8)

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:23 am
by scottybooj
classic black.

SILVER SILVER

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:50 am
by CARTEEUSMC
SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER'


DID I SAY SILVER?

HAPPY FINGERS??? ( OR JUST FOR FUN UP YOURS )

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:13 am
by REDSTAN
:lol: SCOTT look at the (view more emoiticons panel) :smt023 :smt026 :smt038 :-k \:D/

Where did you get those crazy icons, especially the one with the happy fingers?[/quote]

Re: SILVER SILVER

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:17 am
by REDSTAN
CARTEEUSMC wrote:SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER'


DID I SAY SILVER?
:smt023 :smt026 :smt023 :smt026 :smt040 :smt041

I THINK YOU DID SAY "SILVER"

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:59 pm
by Ian
Black - everything else is second :shock: :D

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:57 pm
by 1150929
...just that black always seems to be in the shadow of SILVER :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:47 am
by TonyO
Blue is the best, with black a very close second.

As Shawn Colvin says " I never saw blue like that before..."

Image

Image

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:48 pm
by REDSTAN
:P :P :P beaksters of the world unite we all have a favorite colour if we didn't the world whould be a boring place :cry: :smt022

:D as long as the ride is a 1150r we all will be happy :smt026

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:57 pm
by JCsman
It's a shame there weren't any red ones available when you guys had to settle for black/silver/blue.
:wink:

I love mine too:
- It goes faster than I can.
- Goes farther than I can.
- Is stable yet loves curves.
- She stands out in a crowd (in a good way).
- I still find myself just looking at her in appreciation.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:05 pm
by REDSTAN
JCsman wrote:
I love mine too:
- It goes faster than I can.
- Goes farther than I can.
- Is stable yet loves curves.
- She stands out in a crowd (in a good way).
- I still find myself just looking at her in appreciation.
:-k :lol: you talking about the woman in you life :wink: or the love of you life :) \:D/