Search found 4 matches

by fiveo
Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:30 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: sitrelief shorts
Replies: 7
Views: 2105

Re: sitrelief shorts

I bought a Airhawk 2 cushion for a ride I did this year back in June up the Dempster Hwy to Inuvik on my 650 V Strom. I rode 9,000 km in 11 days and the Airhawk was a real butt saver and I suffered no ill effects from doing all of this riding with the Airhawk 2. I now use the Airhawk 2 on my 2009 R1...
by fiveo
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: BMW R1200R Owners in Canada be very aware
Replies: 11
Views: 3986

BMW R1200R Owners in Canada be very aware

The past few days I have been contacting dealers about trading in my 2009 R1200R to go to a dual purpose bike. I came back from riding the Dempster hwy to Inuvik on my 650 V Strom this June and having a dual purpose bike that does it all now appeals to me. As you read further bear in mind I am talki...
by fiveo
Mon May 30, 2011 6:37 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: Departing soon
Replies: 4
Views: 1917

Re: Departing soon

I hear you as it is the same with me. The bike does not fit me well and I just feel cramped riding it.
by fiveo
Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm
Forum: R1200R (2006-2014)
Topic: New to the forum so Iam saying hi
Replies: 1
Views: 1137

New to the forum so Iam saying hi

Howdy, Thought after lurking for awhile I would sign up. I ride a black 2009 R1200R with all the options on it. This is my 4th bike I presently have in my garage. My buddies think I am a God but my wife thinks I am something else ! The other bikes are a 1977 BMW R75/7, 2004 Goldwing, 2004 650 V Stro...