and so it's time to say "so long"
Moderator: Moderators
and so it's time to say "so long"
Hi. I've been a regular visitor to this board for almost 3 years...but now it is time to move on. I recently traded in my 04 R1150R for a Triumph Rocket III Classic Cruiser. I won't go into the reasons why...although I am extremely happy with the bike - totally different experience, but just as much fun as the R. I will miss coming to this forum to learn new things, but will drop by on occassion just for fun. Thanks to everyone for making this such a great board! Mark
-
DJ Downunder
- Honorary Lifer
- Posts: 4776
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:26 pm
- Location: Melbourne
-
Daryl_stamp
- Lifer
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:55 pm
Check out the manufacturing methods on Youtube.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKEuzxC4eGc
Or lookup "Triumph Rocket III" 21st Century Manufacturing.
I like the Monty Python slant.
DLS
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HKEuzxC4eGc
Or lookup "Triumph Rocket III" 21st Century Manufacturing.
I like the Monty Python slant.
DLS